Thursday, January 31, 2008

Think Pink

#151 Strawberry Gateau, original watercolor, 9" x 11"
It's THINK PINK for SPRING!
Get ready!!!

I was in Bloomingdales last week and I was bombarded with PINK!
This giant Marc Jacobs HOT PINK "Plumbers" bag is major YUM is it not?!

#150 Pierre Herme Mini Lolly, original watercolor, 9" x 11"

Pink or rather "Ispahan" pink ( a kind of rose) is a standard with Pierre Herme.Here his lolly pop, Ispahan glass/verrine and Ispahan gateau...

PINK makeup is always in. This sign in Bloomies was too pretty to pass by...

Juicy Couture LOVES PINK!!!

This sneaker of theirs - what's not to love?

They even have a very pale pink knight in pink armor in their Bloomies boutique.

Betsey Johnson had a PINK CUPCAKE!!! charm bracelet...

Hot PINK sequine ballerinas...

Moving over to Dylan's Candy Bar across from Bloomies
I was looking for PINK gummy bears.
Nothing to show -I ate em!
They also had this ridiculous hot pink purse for candy...FUN!
An aside - I once left a pink/red paint color chart for Pierre Herme at his rue Bonaparte boutique. You never know...
I know I'm awfully late posting today :(
I've got NEW SILVER TRAYS in the house!
This tray is only 2 1/2" wide and the PINK teapot is all of 1" high!?
And lots of new MINI goodies - like more PH macarons.

YAY! I needed these desperately.I've been playing with my new mini toys too, too much and not taking care of business. First things first. All the sort of stuff I'm not good at...Ahem :)
That's why I'm in "Get Organized" class
Whatev.. THINK PINK!
Here are 2 other pink - posts for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY