Wednesday, January 2, 2008

NOT READY!

I am so not ready to start practicing restraint!
I am not ready for the Holidays to be over...
I am definitely not ready to go on that long awaited diet :(
Or think about giving up anything. Someone wrote:
Clarify your choices for the next year - set some goals and/or intentions
I AM NOT READY!

I am not ready to start swimming for 1 hour every day instead of the 20 - 30 minutes 2 - 3 days a week I do now. Even with a swimming buddy waiting for me at the pool..like right this minute!
I'M NOT READY!

Did you see the big article in the NEW YORK TIMES yesterday on getting rid of your clutter?

I read all 55 comments in the forum and there are more this morning. I know I need to sign up for Alison's organizing class...but I'm NOT READY!
Luckily I have till Jan 9 so I can procrastinate a bit :)
I am not ready to get a new computer either...though this one runs slow as molasses - it's only 256 megabites! OUCH

Pass the medication please...I mean the Champagne.
I'll think about all this tomorrow...meanwhile I better run to the pool!
I'M COMING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY