Friday, February 1, 2008

Laduree Miniatures

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
YEP! I figured out how to make wee little Laduree boxes!
And without out-sourcing to India or China too!
When I showed my Quelle Wrecked studio you got all dreamy about the pile of Laduree boxes and you planted a thought in my head...
Maybe I could figure out how to make these...
I thought and I thought and I figured it out!

YAY!
It's true that my boxes are "bottomless" dare I say it...Ahem
Sorry Laduree. I have to go back to Boxology class and resolve this one bit of technology.
Can you tell which one is the REAL Laduree box? ? ?
You know how I love to show comparative analysis.
We're very scientific here at PB, always doing research...endless research for your benefit bien sur!
Here's a PAUL Boulangerie sugar cube for size comparison.
Yellow Bird loves the new mini Ladurees.
They are just his size!
More sizes and colors are coming. STAY TUNED!
When I requested a THIRD order of the Pierre Herme miniature macarons from Priscilla of NRFBQueen, she asked me, what is it with these MACAROONS!?
Oh Priscilla, how can I begin to tell you :)
For your edification Priscilla VOILA! :
BY SPECIAL REQUEST...
'Photo Shoot in Paris'
MEETING THE FRENCH Macaron
How To Make Macarons at Lenotre
Macaron a la JACQUEMART-ANDRE...
Visiting Gerard MAC-Lot
Paris Macarons..again
Now if I could just figure out how to make one of these cuties in miniature size...sigh..
BONJOUR MINIATURES!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY