Friday, January 11, 2008

Pierre Herme Minis

While I was browsing through PIERRE HERME's web site I realized that he does his own minis!
YUP! PH does petit fours!
AND you get 25 of these cuties for 23 Euros !
Weeeeeeeeee!
The box of Pierre Herme petit fours are included in the mini collection from Japan too! Sweet :)
Last trip I found myself taking pictures of "mini" petit fours everywhere...
These are from Dalloyau.
Boulangerie PAUL of course does mini petit fours...
And Gerard Mulot bien sur!
They're awfully cute and would make perfect still life objet to paint!
Research!
Look at this sweet lill' set from Fauchon!
They always take the moderne geometric approach.
And don't forget the real minis at the mini boutique on Ile St.Louis!
Marie-Noelle send me this announcement of an upcoming miniature show in Paris...sigh on the 20th of Janvier...
And she also sent me this catalog page from PAIN d'EPICE in Paris.
Minis up the whazoo...have you had enough yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY