Friday, January 4, 2008

New Piu Piu #123 You only had to wait 24 hours for the "surprise". I had to wait 2 weeks...
For the:
NEW - WONDERFUL MAISON PIERRE HERME DESSERTS MINI COLLECTION!
I spotted on Flickr a wonderful photo by ICY NERD of these sweet little dollhouse Pierre Herme desserts and of course I HAD TO HAVE THEM!
I went madly searching all over the web and ended up in Hong Kong! The new set is made by MegaHouse in Japan...
#121 Yellow Bird inspects PH chocolatesI couldn't really be sure what size the miniatures were?
Would they go with my dollhouse tea set?
Hmmmm...
After careful comparative analysis I have to admit that NO, they are much smaller than my dollhouse tea set. This "real" package of Pierre Herme hot chocolate powder is
4 1/4" tall versus the miniature is just 3/4" high...
Oh well..on verra bien as the French say. It will all turn out well hopefully...
This is Pierre Herme's Fall catalogue.
Sized 5 3/4" wide by 8 1/4" tall...

The tiny life-like PH sac is 2" x 2"
You get the picture?
Christine Ferbier mini-confiture LOOK!
Even one teeny, tiny jar of Christine Ferbier jam made for Pierre Herme is included. You tell me what the flavour is. My magnifying glass isn't strong enough.
I think I need a microscope here!
Maison Pierre Herme Desserts Mini Collection You can order your set of 8 boxes of heavenly Maison Pierre Herme Desserts Mini Collection from Angolz.com in Hong Kong and you'll get it in about a week! Plus Pierre Herme is having a contest/lottery for 8 free sets if you sign on before January 18!
At least all the desserts fit nicely on my dollhouse silver tray...
Look at it this way - What better way to curb your appetite after the Holiday excess with these non-caloric miniatures?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY