Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tray Period

Pierre Herme Ispahan on a silver tray Every artist has their obsessions.
Picasso's Blue PeriodPicasso's “Blue Period” spanned the years of 1901–1904, and was followed by his “Rose Period”. That lasted from 1904 to 1906. Things have speeded up a bit with the internet etc.
Mini cupcake on mini silver tray Would it be presumptuous to say I think I'm going through my "Tray period"? So far it's lasted a week. Keep your fingers crossed.
The "Tray period" is coinciding with the "Cupcake period" (1 week).
This is just to show you how mini the cupcakes are - about the same size as a piece of sushi and maybe even healthier if you listened to the news last night...
And here is the scale of the tray - 5 1/2" x 3"
The mini period" has lasted more than 3 weeks! I lay full blame for the mini obsession on the little Eiffel Towers I bought near the Paris Opera house...
Both the "Pierre Herme period" and the "macaron period " are ongoing. Don't worry!
As is the "Angelina period" once I can get a seat by the window with some good light!
Yesterday Cris in Oregon said...I am totally confused at what is real & what is mini here. But I do know your paintings are taking on a really charming look with all this mini 'clever' madness. :) I can't wait to see the mini silverware and candlelabra in a painting.
So the mini silverware and candlelabra are for you CRIS!
I'm hoping eventually to get back to some adult-sized objects.
Just don't hold your breath for the time being...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY