Monday, January 14, 2008

Sick as a Dog...

Dear Paris Breakfast readers,
So I'm sick as a dog, just like everyone else, down with a rotten cold :(
But I did not "catch" this cold!
All the POMEGRANATES in Spain, Morocco, or California or my refrigerator are not gonna cure what ailes me no matter what I've said in the past!
If I happen to be an idiot and GO OUTSIDE WITH A WET HEAD AND NO HAT after the pool..well then I haven't got a snowball's chance in HELL of avoiding a cold have I?
It's called tempting the fates...
Fortunately my roommate returned from Baden-Baden with the ORIGINAL GUMMIBAR made from REAL FRUIT JUICE!
Bet you didn't know gummy bears were invented in 1922 by HARIBO?
Now I have something new to paint.
And the birds are having a fit!
Gummi bear is mooching in on their Pierre Herme goodies as well as a recently acquired mini-cupcake!
I think I'll spend the day sleeping and watching the mini battle here. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be in fighting shape with some new watercolors for you dear Paris Breakfast readers.
Please forgive!
xxxPB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY