Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rement Bakery

Paris Breakfast So now what is she up to you must be wondering...Hmmmm
New wonderful stuff! New minis! This is the Bakery set from Rement in Japan.
A Paris Breakfast still-life painter's dream in fact!
Yellow Bird has his petit dejeuner Even Yellow Bird gets into the act and has a proper sized petit dejeuner sitting on a red-checked tray.
Et voila!
These cuties are larger than yesterday's dollhouse treats. 1 : 6 is the ratio here.
The box comes with an assortment of 10 boxes inside, each holding themed goodies.
Organic bread! Weeeeeeeeeee
I am now the proud owner of 2 of these Frenchie style red-checked trays! I could open my own cafe in just a few days...
A sample still life setup with honey in this case. Perfection non?
I found this treasure box in a Japanese store on 2nd avenue. More about that tomorrow...
Meanwhile I've been flirting with more stuff...Ahem
Don't I need a proper fridge to put all the desserts in?
And the tea sets could sit here when not being used. I think I've joined the mad addicted adult collectors of Japanese minis...
Mega house and Rement are the two top mini makers I've discovered so far.
Oh! must not forget a proper table for Yellow bird to take tea...
And these ice cream minis have me melting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY