Monday, January 7, 2008

More Mini Madness

Pierre Herme Mini Desserts #125 The MAISON PIERRE HERME DESSERTS MINI COLLECTION! has caused quite a stir in blogosphere!
Jeanette, Mistress of Longears B&B left a comment on friday:
Scale is ALL!
You must immediatement search out a smaller doll's teaset!
Perhaps the Bernadaud I saw in your photos...nothing but the best for our petite princesse!
And I found one!
Granted it was in the 99 Cents store which I RARELY visit...Ahem
Mini Ispahan #124LoveItaly never misses a trick!
A new piu-piu birdie??
Cutiepatootie!
It's true I added another Piu-Piu to my collection last time in Paris...
MINI DESSERTS #124Janice C. Cartier said: I think the little bird is saying, " Nibbles for me, oh boy." :)
And WendyB said: How cute! I always love it when the birds make an appearance.
Cris in Oregon said: Love them on the silver Tray.
Now you can buy faux Macarons & I can't even find real ones to taste.
DavidLebovitz.com said: I love those Hermé desserts, the mini ones.
I wish they sold them here...
Di Overton said: Only you could manage to find these.
Not true -
Anita of Desserts First said:OMG we totally think alike! I just found out about these too! Did you get the complete set?
I am eagerly waiting for mine to arrive in the mail!!!
All Things Bright and Beautiful...said: Dear PB, Many good things come out of Hong Kong!
Tartelette said: OMG! I wonder if mom could score me some before she comes?
Oh hell, she HAS to!!
Of course, it's all very well pointing the finger at others and accusing them of silliness...
I'm the one struck down the hardest with this mini-madness.
Another set is coming from Angolz.com = Mini-greediness :)
Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY