Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cupcakes Win

Paris Breakfasts took the day off yesterday and went horizontal.
After bed rest and one aspirin we're back in fighting shape at least for painting if not actually going into the ring to slug it out between the birds and the bears.

Dylan's Candy Bar Cupcakes Cupcakes made the call and won out over birds AND Gummi Bears! These mammoth samples are from Dylan's Candy Bar...

If you can find Gummi Bears, there's a good chance cupcakes are nearby, since both are kid's food.

These mountains of frosting were at REALLY COOL FOODS up the street from Dylan's on 3rd Avenue.
I found the perfect mini cupcake while having soup at David Burke in Bloomindales. I asked if they had any and they ran downstairs and produced this lovely little cake. Just the right proportion of icing to cake and the right fit for my tiny tea tray and tea set!
Beautiful cupcakes on FLICKRSadly the three cupcakes I bought last Sunday are long gone. So I've been feeding myself on Flickr's many divine samples.
Why are the best cupcakes in Australia or South Africa is what I would like to know!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY