Monday, January 21, 2008

Tiny Doll House

#139 Doll tea set with Pierre Herme macaron box In the name of research I went hunting for forks and spoons to go with my tea sets.
Tiny Doll House was sold out but I found them on Amazon. Still I thought, I must see what they are up to. Tucked away on 314 East 78th street on the upper East side, this is a haven for dollhouse lovers.
Here is the elaborate gabled affair you can see through the front door...
Both walls are lined with room tableaux with highly detailed furnishings. If Chippendale is your fancy you've come to the right place.
Tiny Doll House will build your dream house with no detail neglected.
An example of their attention to detail...
A cat's tea party...
Everything is on a ratio of 1" to 12" =
VERY TINY!
Look at all their china sets!
And this is just a tiny sampling.
Here is the VERY TINY tea set I bought at Tiny Doll House for $13.
The Pierre Herme gateaux were not included.
And here is a comparative analysis of all my tea sets size-wise. Including what now looks gigantic, the doll tea set from the Provence flea on the left...Ahem
I went back to the 99cent store and replenished my tea set supply.
A girl never knows when extra company is coming.
I wish I knew how to get rid of those dreaded decals...
On the back you are kindly reminded:
We reccommend that you wash this tea set thoroughly before use and after use.
Of course! Who needs a reminder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY