Thursday, January 10, 2008

Velvety Chocolatey...

Yesterday I thought there was going to be a mini-tragedy!
I opened my mini-box of Pierre Herme chocolates and found it empty!
I lost the mini-chocolates from dragging it around showing it off...
Then the postwoman/person showed up with the 2nd order and saved my life :)
LOOK!
A mini chocolate map is even included!
Your comments have been influencing me something terrible.
Joan said: Oh la la, a steaming bowl of hot chocolate with croissants - the best way to start the day. I had to have a SECOND cup of hot chocolate!
Something I NEVER do!!!
And Cakespy said: Le chocolat YUM! Thank you for the delicious and velvety chocolatey post!
And I went searching everywhere for a little bit of chocolate - but the cupboard was bare! So I went out to Trader Joe's and got a Valrhona 56% bar = and SAVED THE DAY!
I started looking at those pictures I took at the Pierre Herme shop pre-opening...
OH LORDIE!
Sadly I never bought one of these boxes of PH signature chocolates.
I know I can't trust myself around such dangerous goodies...Ahem
Pierre Herme reccommends you drink thé de Chine noir (Ceylan), café, chocolat chaud et eau with his chocolates.
I did try the Carrément Chocolat.
The interior is Chocolat noir, gelé de chocolat et croustilland de chocolat.
Purely for research and still life purposes of course.
And as a shining example of Pastry Geometrie!
We must never forget the almighty cacao bean from whence all these divine goodies spring!
I saw this T-shirt at the NY Chocolate show...
It says it all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY