Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tea with Pierre Herme Some of you are concerned that I will soon be focusing on mini puppy dogs and kittens as my subject matter...
Pierre Herme out of the box Not to suggest that the French are not fond of small animals or that there's anything wrong with "cute".
But with the PIERRE HERME MINI-COLLECTION I've got plenty to keep me busy for eons to come.
And not to suggest there is anything wrong with the REAL thing! Always go with the real Pierre Herme Millefeuille a la Vanille if you can!
Pate feuilletee caramelisee, creme de mascarpone a la vanille de Madagascar sounds pretty yummy to me.
But when it comes to painting still lifes it's a heck of a lot easier and a lot less calories to work from a mini model than a petit four with a sell-by date. Plus your refirgerator is not a pandora's box of temptation when you go prowling at the odd hour..
Cost is a factor too along with unavailability in New York...
The "complete" PH collection for all of $27!
And I've only put a toe in the water on this set...
Now how to convince Gerard Mulot and Angelina and Mariage Frere that they need "mini-collections" too? That's the question I'm working on.
Meantime my new candlelabra and forks and spoons just arrived from Amazon!
Merci Amazon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY