Friday, January 25, 2008

Mini Laduree Boxes

#144 Mini Laduree Boxes Mini Laduree boxes... I WISH!
So I've been trying to figure out how I could make some mini Laduree boxes from the mini Pierre Herme Collection...
And it's causing me MAXI-headaches!
I can't really use the backside of the PH boxes..Hmmm
Should I use out-sourcing in India and China to get what I want???
Plus another mini-headache! I Crazy-glued shut the box of Pierre Herme macarons so I have no loose macs for still life setups! Ach! I tell you the problems you can get into with these minis!
To the RESCUE!
Priscilla of
NRFBQueen in Pasadena, California will sell me the one box I need out of the set of 8! YAY
I've been torturing myself -
Do I order another complete set from Hong Kong?
Can I get Lauren of Maitress, who's currently in Tokyo, to go mini-shopping for me.
Do I go back to ebay?
WHAT!
And then thanks to Google I found Priscilla.

You too can get the Pierre Herme pastries of your dreams. Someone asked me if I knew where in New York they could find something like Pierre Herme pastries? N'existe pas!
But in Pasadena it's a different story!
Since I'm on a silver painting kick, I'm getting just the silver tea set circled here..,
And a few other essentials like ice cream cones etc.
Priscilla was telling me that there were so many miniature toys for boys in Japan, that Rement and MegaHouse decided to come up with sets especially for girls. But in fact adult women have turned out to be their biggest customers.
Here's what Rement has to say about their products:
Lovely and cute!
Intriguing fun concepts!
Nostalgic! Nostalgic! Nostalgic!
One heartwarming piece after another!
Are you into gardening? There's a set for you!
Are you a working girl? There's the office lady set for you.
I think this is the after-hours part of the set.
Don't you love the faux Tiffany's bag in just the right shade of blue?
Photo ©2008 Lesley Shepherd, Licensed to About.com Inc.
Photo ©2008 Lesley Shepherd, Licensed to About.com Inc.
And on About.com Lesley Shepherd not only explains all the ins and outs of collecting miniatures, she has How To make your own, like these adorable TINY vallentines boxes!
To die for non?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY