Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bird porceleine cup,watercolor, 5.5" x 7.5"
It's so hard to keep my thieving photographic ways under my hat...

Redouté rose cup,watercolor, 5.5" x 7.5"

I know some of you don't approve, but for some reason it is OK in Paris...

I do love going up to Bergdorfs 7th floor and taking in the china beauties there...

I have considered just asking permission to shoot. But what if they said "NO!"

I wouldn't be able to show you these gorgeous butterfly wing china handles...
Or this divine Empire chocolate cup....
And their Vintage Tea Shop is jammed full of treasures.
Stacks of teacups just waiting to be shot and painted :)
Oh and very nice rewards await stealthy cup photographers. Imagine taking a bite out of this Debauve & Gallais chocolate bust?
Miam!
BONNE JOURNEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY