Friday, October 3, 2008

Pink Ribbons

Nancy Van Blaricom said...I love your paintings with pink in them. No one uses it as well as you. Lovely.
Hmmmm...well it just so happens I'm toying with redoing my pinkie macaron avatar as a watercolor, so your vote is requested.
Please vote for A - B - C - D or none of the above or stick with the old photo

Here are somepinkflowers for you while you're voting...
And a dream of Laduree's pink ribbons....
Speaking of pink ribbons...
October it Breast Cancer Awareness Month
So do get out your pink ribbons...
And do all the other essential things we should do this month.
Pink ribbons are everywhere - even on this mini Charlotte gateaux!
And Payard Patisserie has a lovely pinkie gateau for you to snack on while voting. Don't wait for November 4th please...ahem
B I G M E R C I!!!

I went with A at least for now :)

BONNE WEEK-END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY