Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mardi

My first Eiffel Tower upon landing at Orly this morning ON TIME!!!
No I did not take a taxi - I took the RER into Paris (8.64 euros) and got the best sleep on the train for about 35 minutes to Chatelet stop.
I changed to Line 1 and got out a stop early at St. PAUL to explore a bit...
I explored directly accross the street into this patisserie...
YIKES!
More yikes...
Even more!
I ended up getting this deliciously, unfinishable gouter / snack - a chevre/epinard tarte...
Next door was Au Nome de La Rose...YUM
And across the rue, Vaisellerie...these glasses were going for a song...
Nearby, the LACE CURTAINS of my dreams!
In the windows of this very good fish restaurant. Have you eaten here? I'm tempted by soupe de poisson.
Enfin I reach my Metro stop - Bastille.
The view from my window...
Now for more explorations and serious research!
A Demain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY