Friday, October 17, 2008

Mini Eiffel Tower,original watercolor, 9" x 11"
It's that time of year again when I should be packing...

It seems like "taking coals to Newcastle", bringing my mini Eiffel Tower and tiny desserts with me to Paris...

Will I ever get upclose and personal with this Paris monument is the question..?

Don't I owe it some respect? Is keeping it at a distance really friendly considering how many times I've painted the damn thing...grumble...grumble

Let the it be known that I have never been to the Statue of Liberty either.
The only reason I ever got to the top of the Empire State building was my two dear petite nieces dragged me up there - fear of heights..ahem.
Of course no problem with getting close to this baby. Or this one!
YUM! I could so easily take a bite of this Eiffel Tower...
The best solution could be these.
I do plan visits to Versailles, Chantilly, Fontainbleau, Sevres...
On verra bien as the French say (we shall see)
BON WEEK-END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY