Friday, October 24, 2008

Cockatoo's Breakfast

Cockatoo's Breakfast,watercolor on Etsy, 5.5" x 7.5"
Last night I saw a Cockatoo in Bergdorf's window munching a macaron. OK, so it was not eating a macaron...
...can I help it if I see macarons everywhere? What can one do? This cockatoo was finished his macaron evidently...
Meanwhile in another window a real woman putting on makeup!? Huh?
The other windows were full of animal paintings in clothing!
The "real" gowns were pretty nifty..don't get me wrong...it wasn't all a cockatoo's surreal dream...
Ah my favorite Paris green...YUM
Hmmm...antlers..
A hound dog as Roman general?
A snake in a striped turtle neck?
A fox in wolf's clothing? Or is he Robin Hood? You tell me!
Just 4 more days until lift-off
BON WEEK-END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY