Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Macaron Nonsense

Pierre Herme macarons for Corey,watercolor on Etsy, 5.5" x 7.5"
Lately I've been painting macarons in bags for a change.
We can hale Pierre Herme for complete transparency.
I'm casting my vote for PH for pres on Nov 4! Only kidding :)
After all why hide your beauties under a bushel? Course there's nothing wrong with transparent boxes for your macs...
But there is something about a cello bag that makes immediate gratification instantly satisfied. Why fuss with ribbons or scotch tape I ask you?
My Cousin Bill asked me if I ever got bored painting macarons?
Never! It puts me into a trance-like state. There's something about painting lovely round shapes (my favorite shape) in pretty colors that is almost as satisfying as eating those nice round shapes - well almost...
Other nonsense - I discovered this morning that I only have 83 pictures of macarons in my Flickr pics out of 1,000+!? How can this be?
This portends MORE MACS TO COME!!! I feel as if I don't have enough delegates :(
A PB reader asked me if the scent of macarons lingered in all the boxes I've collected?
Sadly no :( I checked and there is NOTHING NADA ZIP!
I'm not even sure what that scent would be. But I will be doing much sniffing in Paris in 21 days I promise you! OK enough nonsense. Back to realite.
BONNE MARDI toute le monde!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY