Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Laduree Franchise

Laduree Piece Montee,watercolor on Etsy, sold,5.5" x 7.5"
I'm celebrating today, not just because the market has bounced back...
Yesterday I couldn't find my bank card + 2 credit cards = eeep! Somehow in the process of searching for them, I decided to clean out all the Paris souvenirs tossed around my studio. Hoping what? That I might find my cards among them? Qui sait.. The point is I found so much Laduree paraphrenalia, I decided I could open a franchise right here in Astoria, NY!!! I certainly have enough business cards to get going.
AND quite a few free postcards, a couple of stickers and a brochure or two...
Laduree boxes? I have a vast collection just waiting to be filled with goodies.
Napkins? We're a bit low here...Hmmmm
Sugar packets? OK!
Actual teapot and signature china? No, not yet...
But we do have a nice supply of teapot holder thingies...
Receipts? PLENTY!
Only one small bag :( Dommage...
Macarons you ask? Zero! But you can get plenty of them over at Tartelette's or Arans :)
While foraging through all this stuff, you'd think I would find at least one crumb or old chocolate lurking.. NOT A ONE! Next trip (in 14 days) I will be sure to throw a few into my suitcase with all these paper souvenirs. I did find my credit cards Thanks Gawd!!!
We will be open for biz very shortly!
BON MARDI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY