Monday, October 27, 2008

8:15 PM

Just a few parting shots before I take off tonight at 8:15PM on AirFrance! YAY This is a French mini airline meal from Rement.
I did get to vote on Friday and I admit to voting for Amelia Earhart. I'm looking forward to being in Paris for the election and will report all.
PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE EVERYONE!!
My trusty old suitcase refuses to die. It's instantly recognizable on the baggage carousel because it's covered in colorful UPS stickers. But it's had a make-over. Now there are pastry stickers to boot...Hmmm Maybe not an improvement but definitely even more recognizable!
I should have been packing yesterday, but I was reading Catherine Delor's gripping 18th-century French tale of Gabrielle de Monserrat's journey through hardships and betrayal by the three men in her life before she reaches at last impossible happiness bla bla bla - a great fun read. I'm be busy reading it in the airport and on the plane between watching the 5 French movies provided...
I'm staying in the 12th arrondissement this trip - a switch from the 6th, but there are so many villages to discover in Paris and I'll be near the fab Marche d'Aligre...
There will be plenty of visits to Laduree too. Don't worry!
When I get home in 2 weeks, this mini French restaurant set from NRFB Queen should be waiting to help allay the mean old Jet Lag.
I almost can't wait to come back?!
BONNE JOURNEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY