Thursday, February 7, 2008

Chocolate Breakfasts

Chocolates for breakfast...YUM!
I'm eating this "Donna"chocolate by Knipschildt this very minute all because yesterday, mStudios said:
painting whites is such a challenge!
NOT eating the pastries is probably worse...

Those mini pastries were made of epoxy = inedible mStudios!
YUP, so I had to go out and find REAL Valentine's chocolates for you!
Oh and a new bear onboard...
Wiki says St. V. day is named after 2 of the numerous Early Christian martyrs named Valentine. The day became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished bla bla bla.
Did you know around 1,000,000,000 valentines are sent each year worldwide?

Did you know women purchase approximately 85% of all valentine cards?
I'd like to know the percentage of roses bought on Feb 14?
Or the increase in chocolate sales at Godiva on that day?

I went out looking for valentines for you in New York...
Bondaged hearts at Dean & Deluca...Ahem
Michel Cluizel at ABC Carpets had these sweeties...
I ended up at Dylan's Candy Bar (which is happening way too often of late..)
Valentine's bears!
Great minds think alike etc.
More Dylan's -
Message valentine boxes, like those heart-shaped chalky candies I just finished for breakfast...
Mine said "FAX ME" !?
Where is courtly love I ask you these days?
Pretty valentine window at hot chocolate maker, Marie Belle on Broom street.
Marie, please hurry up and get some dark hot chocolate in! Supplies are running low here at Paris Breakfasts :(
Last but not least and not even valentine hearts -
I couldn't pass up showing these cherry ballerinas on 3rd Avenue
(Don't ask me where - I just shoot and run)
Since I'm so easily influenced by your comments...
Could you please tell me to get my sorry ass to the pool vite after eating chocolates for breakfast?
BIG MERCI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY