Monday, February 11, 2008

Laduree Nonsense

#159 Eiffel Tower Laduree It was really, really slow on Saturday at the store...
So I started looking at the 2,134 Laduree photos on Flickr...
#158 Teddy Bear Tea at LadureeAnd 57 of those photos are mine!
You can even view them as a slide show if you're having a really slow day...
#157 Laduree pile of boxesAs sometimes happens, my computer went on strike on Sunday...
So I was having another really slow day and I decided to make some mini Laduree shopping bags...
To put all my mini Laduree boxes into!
Here is a comparative analysis of a real small-sized macaron box with my hand mades...
I know you're really more interested
In what's inside...
Those Laduree boxes and bags...Hmmm
My Laduree lunch todayNever mind all you non-mini lovers :(
I'm going to go have my own Laduree lunch!
HA
*Latest word has it that Laduree will be opening up in New York next year.
Then I'll be able to go get a REAL Laduree lunch!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY