Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Laduree Boxology

#166 New Laduree Box

#166 New Laduree Box, 9" x 11" Original Watercolor...


Some days when I can't seem to get to the pool after posting, I start making new mini boxes...in fact I sat around in my bathing suit all day yesterday... Somedays Boxology just takes over - they're such fun to make.
Especially if it's a new Laduree macaron box...
I was remembering the Professional section of the Paris Salon du Chocolat last October. There was a pretty display of many sample candy and pastry boxes...
A pile of ballotins waiting to filled up with chocolates with your name on them...
Wouldn't that be dreamy?

These were all from the king of French Boxology, Embaline.
Also known as Cartonnage De Luxe (luxury box makers)
Here their heart within a heart for Saint Valentin day..
More lovely stacks of candy boxes in cinnamon / Cannelle...
Do you think I was cut out to be a box-maker since I do it in my spare time...

Very popular with the macaron makers are these transparent boxes - you can see the goodies instantly. Angelina uses them...

Laduree BoxesBut the best boxes of all are LADUREE's and they keep us on our toes with all their new designs..

Laduree Boxes They even had Anna Sui design their new red and black Opera box - I've got a shot of it somewhere in all my gazillion box photos... Here's a lacy lavender design.

Laduree BoxesCan they ever top their perfect pale green box?

I think not... definitely my favorite.

Laduree BoxesThe newest box at Chez PB is of course classic pale green, and the newest critter in the house is amused.

Hmmm..the other PB critters are not amused to have more competition for their macies.. Well do you blame them?

Grrrrrrrrr

Just so you don't go away hungry, here are some macarons to nibble on from Patisserie Stohrer on 51, rue Montorgueil...

Now don't fight over those macs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY