Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New York Breakfast!

#155 Bacon N' Eggs Sunnyside up A tiny surprise today...a New York breakfast!
Wayne Thiebaud Bacon & EggsI have this Wayne Thiebaud Bacon & Eggs reproduction hanging in front of me, planting a visual seed in my mind...
#154 Raison Toast Lite After all breakfast is breakfast...well almost
Merisi A.K.A. Mit Schlag said:
Past 7 AM.
I am getting worried.
No breakfast today ?
My studio is currently full up with breakfasts from all over..
You want croissants? I got em!
You want baguettes? I got em!
Confiture?
Just name it?
And for the Paris-lovers out there - the tiny surprise is:
I booked my AirFrance flight yesterday! YES! I'm going back to PARIS!!!
So even though we're still playing with our food here in Mini-land, in about 5 weeks we'll be back playing with Parisien food. YUP, and I am ordering a special mini-suitcase so I can take some stuff with me.
After all, hasn't that croissant earned a chance to visit Paree too?
Do I hear a deep sigh of relief :)
Petit dejeuner is served...
Oh, by the way, Paris Breakfasts made it into the lovely Somerset "Artful Blogging" quarterly magazine.
Artful Blogger Magazine It's a magazine that focuses solely on artists publishing creative blogs and online.
France Today onlineAND we were interviewed by France Today online for Frenchie-oriented blogs !
YAY!
Now where is my new mini waffle set with the syrup..hmmm
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY