Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Paris Cupcakes

While I'm very busy here painting mini cupcakes...
Might I remind you these cupcakes are just 1/2" high...
Paris Breakfast reader in Paris, Stephanie Rigg was kind enough to send me photos...
Of GIANT cupcakes she spotted in BCBG's Paris windows...
These may be the only cupcakes to have hit Paris as far as I know...
I've seen way too many muffins...
Too many brownies and too many bagels in Paris.
But cupcakes? pas encore! Hmm....are those pancakes in the background or black and white cookies?!
What is the world coming to?
Still these are GREAT shots Stephanie!
BIG MERCI for keeping us au courrant of what's hot in Paris!
AND for sending us Laduree's Saint Valentine's heart-shaped macarons as well!
Too sweet...
Mean while back in New York, I've misplaced my 1" little bear.
I better call Missing Persons...
BONNE JOURNEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY