Tuesday, February 19, 2008

CACAO BAR

#165 Little Bear Hearts Hot Chocolate

Little Bear Hearts Hot Chocolate, 9" x 11" Original Watercolor...

Little Bear loves hot chocolate first thing in the morning...
I guess it's from hanging around me!?
hot chocolate If you walk down any rue in Paris hot chocolate practically falls on your head or you'll trip over tins of it. But here in New York ya gotta search for GOOD HOT CHOCOLATE! Not the stuff that's all sugary and comes in packets called Swiss Miss by the way...Ahem I go down to 484 Broom street in Soho to get my supply from Marie Belle.
HOT CHOCOLATEShe has chocolate bonbons in beautiful boxes but it's the hot chockie I come for...
HOT CHOCOLATEMore pretty boxes...
HOT CHOCOLATEThere's even a delightful CACAO BAR where you can relax over your freshly brewed cuppa...
But I came to get my "Dark" and off I go... I will take a cup next visit I promise so I can report back to you. It does look very sweet.
HOT CHOCOLATEMarie Belle sells real French chocolatiers too
HOT CHOCOLATEAnd even silvery ones...
HOT CHOCOLATEPre-Valentines, Marie Belle's windows were full of this lovely hodge-podge of boxes...
And more boxes...
HOT CHOCOLATE And chandleliers and crystals and...
HOT CHOCOLATE Other flea market treasures...
FABULOUS non?!
HOT CHOCOLATEI'm big on the "Dark" though there is Aztec and a multitude of other flavors at Marie Belle - this one is in chips of chocolate and I've even seen it in shops in FRANCE!!! Wooee
HOT CHOCOLATEHmmm...I'm much better at drawing bears and chocolates than I am at drawing arrows, so please excuse, but here is our morning brew. I add Marie Belle to a scoop of Les Confitures a l'Ancienne (from France) and if I can find it some really good cacao powder from Michel Cluizel or La Maison du Chocolat if I'm feeling flush.. Oh and a cup of hot milk!
Et Voila!
Bonne Breakfast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY