Friday, September 28, 2007

Parting Shots...

Here's a few parting shots of goodies I'd like to possibly buy, paint and or taste..
These macs at La Grande Epicerie -
well the brilliant colors turned me off initially, but I'm feeling more accepting.
Especially since next Saturday I'll be taking a 3-hour macaron class
This green Lego gateau of Dalloyau on the left has always fascinated me.
Time to belly up to the bar and try it.
Will it taste like a real Lego?
Qui sait ?
Orange chocolate bars at La Mere de Famille...
Hmmm...
Well if you're a foodie expert you've got to be ready
to taste cow's whatsits and dog's tail.
Hey, not this foodie expert!
But orange chocolate? I can give that a whirl.
As an early toaster of marshmallows over the pilot flame
when I was home alone,
this French version has me curious - Guimauve.
I won't be toasting any in my rented Paris apartment though...Tee-hee :)
This caught my eye at Lafayette Gourmet.
These lemon meringue I have no hesitation about!
Apple tarts from Poilane.
This window shot is for Asuncion in Spain!
Do I have to eat it too?
I can't eat EVERYTHING
I'll have to take a tanker home :(
Caramels from La Mere de Famille...
YUMMERS
I'm going to sign on for a cooking class called,
Caramel DĂ©licieux at Atelier des Sens
tout a suite!
I'll get to make MACARONS caramel au beurre salé! YAY
Oh and I'm paying a call on Gerard Mulot's kitchen with Meeting the French!

Last but not least...
This yaourt "macaron" has me very curious.
All part of research...


Bon Appetite :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY