Tuesday, October 2, 2007

BONJOUR EVERYBODY!!!!

I finally got my %$#@!*BRAND NEW laptop up and running = MIRACLE!
Considering I'm used to a 9-year old DELL desk top...erm
Please put your self in my very wobbly shoes :(
OK Back to Paris!
Weather report 'cos I know you wanna know- lots of rain and ciel gris and occasional burst of sunshine & humidity, so it's impossible to know what to wear when you go outside except to bring an umbrella!
BEA, I hope you brought your umbrella!!!
The first morning I stepped outside a French woman came running over and asked ME! directions in French!
So that set the day on the right foot. 5 minutes later another woman asked me directions in French, this time Danoise..a theater director and we went to a cafe for a coffee and then spent 5 hours chatting and marching around - to rue Montegruile(sp) and then to dejeuner at Cafe Mistral..
Then I went on a macaron hunt to Gerard Mulot, PAUL and Pierre Herme.
The booty is sitting in the Frigo waiting patiently to be painted and tasted.
Natch I've taken TONS of pictures to show YOU!
And hopefully by this weekend I'll know how to get a few uploaded.
Eeeeeek!
Just be a little patient with moi...but I am doing all the things promised and more.
First thing a beautiful POMEGRANATE.
It's great to be finally hooked up on the NET enfin!
Weeeeeeeeeeee
AND I have NO JETLAG because of taking the ever so delightful AirFrance DAY FLIGHT!!!
That's for all you nay-sayers out there.
I've got this very shaky little travel mouse that DOES have JetLag though, so I'll sign off and try to figure out this new gizmo and hopefully...
Qui sait..?
A bientot ma cheries
et
Bon nuit!
(It's 23:23 here) or 11:23 PM to you :)
PS
All the Blogger cues are in FRENSH!
LORDIE
I'm gonna go "Publier le message" NOW and pray...
I got the Paris haricut today! YAY
HMPH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY