Thursday, September 13, 2007

CHANEL 6

Yesterday I did one of the bravest acts of my life!

Visiting Tehran, Hong Kong, Rio was nothing on this.

I set foot in Chanel's New York flagship store on 57th Street.
I marched up to the perfume display of the new
Les Exclusifs eau de cologne like I owned the place.
And I started spritzing!

They have these sweet logo cards you can spray samples onto.
CLICK on this picture and ENHALE!!!

I sprayed my left wrist with 31 RUE CAMBON and my right wrist with EAU DE COLOGNE. Today I can still smell like a divine orchid hot house. I read Luca Turin's reviews of these 6 new fragrances and decided to give it a whirl. His words of praise -the thrill of feminine beauty, the pang of pain and longing
gave me courage. Bravery pays off.
Photo by Kat of http://katnsatoshiinjapan.blogspot.com
The truth is Kat of K & S wrote me yesterday that she'd taken some pictures of Chanel windows in Japan as requested in August.
I ran to get some more window shots and then I got up the nerve to enter. They were nice as pie to me even though I was wearing my MTA map T-shirt...ahem Afterwards I went in to Bergdorf Goodman's to try more of the new Chanels and they were rather snooty.hmm...
So all over the world in Chanel boutiques pearls are getting dragged on the floor. Don't you love it!
What about these jailbird stripes? Only SONIA RYKIEL can do stripes in my opinion...
Don't you love their tragic luxe looks? Have they been enhaling too much EAU DE COLOGNE? Did I mention it's $170 a bottle?
Les Exclusifs do not show up on Chanel's website.
They are sold only in 11 "doors" they told me at Bergdorfs.
So want to win a box of Laduree Liquorice or rather Les macarons a la Réglisse to match you new black and white Chanel outfit?
I dare you to set foot in the nearest Chanel flagship boutique in your town and try on the new colognes! Not fair if you live in Paris or work for Chanel or live in Timbucktoo.
USA only.
You could also make your own Les macarons a la Réglisse
if you visit Pure Gourmandise.com
It helps if you speak a bit of French...
Is this contest for real?
Do you think I have been enhaling too much perfume?
Maybe...try me and see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY