Friday, September 7, 2007

Nostalgia...

Does a rose give you feelings of nostalgia?
Or a macaron?
Someone commented recently that I'm getting awfully nostalgic lately..
I think every single post and picture here is about nostalgia for a past moment.
This Laduree green makes me very nostalgic...
Fond memories have so much to do with forming our taste choices,

both in our mouth/tastebuds and in our heads.
Is there a statute of limitations on memories?
Or a sell-by-date when they must be removed from the shelf?
Can I be nostalgic for what happened a moment ago?
I'll always be nostalgic for the luminous light in this little room in Paris...
A fragrance like my grandmother's Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass bath salts reminds me of...
staying over at her appartment, high over Fairmount park.
How can I forget looking out the window and seeing horseback riders below.
In my memory, always a couple...always a prince and princess...
I don't remember a thing about this moment.
I do remember my mother taking us on picnics where she used to go horseback riding as a girl.
Can you be nostalgic for someone else's memories?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY