Monday, September 24, 2007

First Day in Paris...

What would you do on your first day in Paris?
I'll be there next Monday!
Normally I'm not a plan-ahead kind of person..
but it does seem only right to start off the day with some macarons.
I'll stock up on pomegranates too.
I don't want to catch any Parisien colds over there!
Plus a carton or two of Tropicana Gazpacho
to counter act all the macarons...
A bouquet of flowers seems like a good idea too...
I've rented a studio in the Marais, and not very far from the apartment is
my favorite lunch at L'As du Falafel,
In fact I've mapped out the route :)
Don't you love Google?
After lunch, I'll get a Parisien haircut natch.
This time
I know where to go.
I better call today for an appointment...
A stop at any cafe is de rigeur...
One thing I don't plan on having in Paris is jet lag.
Getting up crazy early in New York has some advantages...
I plan on ending my first day with a tarte au citron...
If it's from Pierre Herme's...
That would be heaven.
Any other first day suggestions are welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY