Friday, September 14, 2007

No, I did not go back and nick any Chanel perfume bottles at Bergdorfs! I'm not that insane!
Though the scent of 31, RUE CAMBON still lingers on my left wrist 2 days later. I had to skip WaterGym at the pool. Chlorine and fragrance don't mix. But I did go again to the 7th floor
and steal shots in the adorable vintage china shop at Bergdorf's.
i.e. the blurry photo...
My name is Carol and I am a repeat offender. Who could resist?
One of a kind cups and saucers. So pretty and brimfull of memories...
I saw this one on the last stolen visit...
I wonder who drank out of these dainty china cups? Scarlett of Tara perhaps..?
It makes you want to have a tea party doesn't it? And the slight nip in the Fall air says you should!
Did you notice Paris Breakfasts has had a face lift?
It's been on the drawing board waiting to happen and long overdue.

I've always been mad for French labels.
Especially confiture labels.
Thanks to collaboration with graphic designer Pamela Fenwick

I got my new banner just the way I wanted it.
And with some overseas surgery (all the rage now)
Di of Designers Block installed the banner and even got me over to
NEW BLOGGER Hope you like it.
Let me know between sips of tea :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY