Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring is in the air!






This is my THIRD spring in France! It has become my favorite season (after summer, of course). Being a nature person at heart, what I love most about spring is seeing nature "renewing" itself- The buds on trees which turn to leaves, the blossoming of flowers everywhere, and finally, leaves on trees.... I especially love the warmer weather and sunshine!

Last year, spring was a bit delayed (by about 3 weeks to a month), and I missed part it's commencement - the part in April (which includes even more flowers blooming and most of the trees bursting with leaves. Fortunately, I will be here this year to see it all. What I have already noticed so far are the cute little primevert (primerose) flowers which grow wildly in people's gardens- It's fun seeing them sprout up through the grass. The come in a variety of colours, too. Lots of tubers- hyacinths, grape hyacinths, narcissis, crocus, and forsythia. It's fun to track the patterns of spring to see which flowers are going to be next in bloom. I'll keep you posted.... For now, here are some pictures that I took off the internet to show as examples. I'll have to bring my camera out of a walk to get some of my own snaps! How is spring springing in your part of the world... I'd love to here what's blooming where you are....
Have a lovely day!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY