Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oyster

Paris is definitely my oyster...

My first patisserie yesterday...

First blackboard/ardoise seen...

Attached to a velo/bicycle of course!

First doggies seen.
Everyone in this town has at least one dog if not two!
This is a dog drawers heaven...

The weather was spectacularly GORGEOUS!!!
Bien sur everyone and their mother was sitting in the cafes...

Even the chairs were sitting outside!
And velos too were taking in the sun like crazy!

My first lunch yesterday was at Eric Kayser...
I got off at the wrong stop - Commerce...
I got off at a lot of wrong Metro stops yesterday...Hmmm
Anyway I had to get out and cross the street to the other entrance and well you know how it is...I ate lunch :)

My first beautiful Metro...
That's a lie. They are all beautiful!

My first Metro map shot...at Opera

Paris lines...

No wonder it's no big thing for Parisiens to line up.
They start off first thing in the morning...

And last thing at night!

The last thing I looked at yesterday.
I think I'm in love...
~
BONJOUR PARIS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY