Friday, March 6, 2009

Paris des Fleurs

Un Olivier a Paris 75017,original art, 5" x 7"
Isn't it time to think about Parisien fleurist shops?
Eglantine Fleurs Paris 75004,original art, 5" x 7"
A little breath of spring amidst all the melting snow...

Don't you just love...13, rue Vavin 75006

The way Parisien florists use an ordinary cafe chair to display their bouquets outside?

I'm just itching to get back and paint these facades...51 rue St Louis en l'Île 75004

One of my favorite florists...Au Nom du la Rose 4, rue de Tournon 75006

The first florist shop I actually went into and bought a bud - Fleurimont, 12, rue Gregoire de Tours 75006

And my namesake..so to speak...AQUARELLE fleurist rue de buci 75006

I have yet to get up the courage and go in and buy one of their fab bouquets...

At least I'll know what to wear...
I just have to rent a dog...
~
Do you have a favorite Parisien florist?
~
BONJOUR WEEK-END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY