Thursday, March 5, 2009

Do You Take The Bus?

Paris Metro Metro Saint-Sulpice, original art, 5" x 7"
Are you a Paris bus person?
Or like me do you find yourself alway taking the Metro?

They say the bus is a much less frantic way to go.
And much more scenic.
After all you are above ground!

I feel so comfortable on the Metro.
Did you know the Metro trains always arrives on your left?
I once got on a Paris bus and after 10 minutes, I freaked.
I had to get off!
It kept stopping and starting!
And I didn't know where the H--- I was?

Plus I'm joined at the hip to my old Metro map.

It's been fortified with Scotch tape over and over...

And I always store a closeup of the Metro area map in my camera of where I'm staying to refer to later.

Who needs to buy a copy of ParisScope when the Metro provides you with posters of the latest hot exhibits and shows?

I am sweet on the Russian buskers too...

And bien sur Metro dogs...
Are dogs allowed on the bus?

One stop I must go to is the METRO shop in Chatelet Les Halles 75001
These watches help you know the stops on each of the 14 lines.

Ask any Parisien if they take the bus or the Metro and they'll tell you they take the RER (pronounced ear-E-ear) because it's vit vit vit!

Sophia Coppola in her Miss Dior commercial suggests you take a bike.
Tell me your thoughts
S.V.P.
~
BONJOUR JEUDI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY