Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Eiffel Tower Homage

Eiffel Tower Homage, original art, 5" x 7"
With just 12 days to go before I will be in Paris...
Eiffel Tower
Place de la Concord,
original art, 5" x 7"
I'm deep into anti-phobia training...

Eiffel Tower The Eiffel Tower will be right out my window, not to mention just a stones throw away once I make it down the 6-7 flights of stairs to the outside...

Eiffel Tower To help break my Eiffel Tower aversion I found this adorable paper tower on Etsy at Blissfull Elements. It's helping I think....

Eiffel TowerShould I be drinking my morning hot chocolate out of an Eiffel Tower cup?

Eiffel Tower Maybe an origami-esque red paper version on my desk would do the trick?

Eiffel Tower Surely a solid chocolate tower would help.

Eiffel Tower Like these from Deskaledes at the Paris chocolate show.

Eiffel Tower Here the tower is combined with a macaron!
Perfection.

Eiffel Tower If I come home wearing these tower socks you'll know I not only survived but have become a passionate advocate!
~
BONJOUR TOUR EIFFEL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY