Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy as a Clam

BONJOUR PB readers!
Day #3 in Paris and still beautiful!
And I am still happy as a clam :)
Some men follow beautiful women in the street.
I follow Parisien doggies...
Sometimes, I take a picture and have no idea what is going on in front of the camera at that particular moment until I look at it later.
This is one of those...
Morning at Cafe de La Mairie on Place St. Sulpice in the 6th eme...

By chance I passed this facade...
Where is the dog?
No dog - I made it up :)
I stopped in at Passage Jouffroy to look at the toy facades in the window of Pain d'Epices...
I had planned to go to Vienna this trip to visit Mozart and Merisi.
Then I got obsessed with Parisien facades.
This is the closest I'm getting to Vienna...
I ate a not very Viennese lunch here.
But very fresh and healthy.
One must always have balance when traveling.
Too much healthiness is not a good thing...Yum
Someone else's nature morte....
I shoulda bought one of these on rue de Cherche-Midi...
I always flip for the fallen rose petals at La Nom du la Rose
(on rue Tournon 6th eme)
Another irresistable French doggie from I don't know where....
What is the compulsion to take photos of all images of the Eiffel Tower?
Do you have it too?
Especially when you have the Eiffle Tower right outside your window!?
BONJOUR MERCREDI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY