Monday, March 2, 2009

Salon du livre 09

La Chambre Claire,original art, 5" x 7"

Do you have a favorite Paris bookstore?

Librairie des Abbesses,original art, 5" x 7"

Tell me your favorites...

Librairie La Hune at 170, Boulevard St Germain 75006 is a no miss for me every trip - they have unusual small edition artbooks from everywhere.

I'm nuts for Librairie Chantelivre - a very sophisticated kid's bookstore on 13, Rue Sèvres 75006.

I always manage to check into British W.H.Smith on rue de Rivoli
- they're very good for Brit artbooks.

BHV has a terrific book department too...

I just found Librairie Gourmande last trip...

And Anne showed me the Paris "Strand" bookstore - Mona Lisait.

Tons of discounted art coffee table books at 9, rue St-Martin. 75004

Don't you love looking over French guide books on Paris whether you can read them or not?

Only in Paris will you find these - mignonne
This fausse stack of antique books is a decal and at Ch. Vaux le Vicomte...

Another stack, this time macarons at the book stall at the Salon du Chocolat...
YUM!


PS
The Salon du Livre 09 will be going on the day I arrive...should I go?
~
BONJOUR LUNDI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY