Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bonjour Eiffel Tower - Day 2
Yay
I decided to walk down rue Cler enroute to Metro Ecole Militaire...
And don't ya know first thing that greeted me was Paris oysters!

Everyone was out cleaning their shop fronts...
Ooops, doggies too...
Fleurs...
Early morning chocolate browsing...

Early morning cafe sunning...
Enfin - Porte de Versailles & the SALON DU LIVRE 2009!

So many books! So many people looking at books!
Books on every possible subject including where to "bruncher" in Paris. We need this word in New York...
Philosophie books for kiddies - what is life, what is happiness
Wa'?
And so many kiddies. Students get in free!

I wish I had the nerve to ask this guy where he got his great scarf...
Anything with French writing on it is the best.
I look up and there it is -Paris is my oyster where ever I go.
I follow the sign...
Voila! I gotta have this. It's karmic destiny non?
The "line"...
My huitres...
I'm happy as a clam. I got the "Neptune" special. I need serious fuel to keep going.
Look! Tiny little books for tiny readers.After 4 hours of browsing I'm ready for the ER and resusatation...
I head for the Emergency Room...
And a transfusion.
My 1st Mont Blanc. 2 bites is enough. Too much schlag/whipped cream.


Bonsoir Eiffel Tower...
BONJOUR PB READERS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY