Monday, March 16, 2009

The Cupcake Princesse



Hi Everyone...


I cannot believe just HOW busy I am this week! Not only do I have all of my teaching, but I'm hitting up the gym as much as I can these days (gotta work off the cupcakes, you know). Lots of great spinning classes, cardio, weights, abs, and yoga! Hey, it's "almost" bikini season!! Well, not here, but I'll be spending most of my summer in California in just a few months from now.
It was SUCH a GORGEOUS day today! I felt as though it was about 70/72 F but I think it was only in the mid 60s! Makes a huge difference now that the weather is starting to change and spring is making it's way in! Thank GOD!
I have two Cupcake Classes that I will be teaching. One is this Sunday near Versaille. I'm soo excited. So, I'm working on my recipes - in English and in French! Alex also created a flyer for my classes which came out very nice. So, you can see that I'm very busy at the moment.
If you don't see this post change for a week, don't worry, I'm still around. I just don't have a lot of free time for blogging right now. Stay tuned, though!!
Take care all of you and have a great week!!!
Leesa


Check out my website: CUPCAKE PRINCESSE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY