Monday, March 23, 2009

Last Friday was MACARON DAY! Yay.
At 10 minutes before opening time, the line for free macarons at Pierre Herme's was not that bad...
We were all given reading material to peruse while waiting...
Everyone is studying intensely...
I ask the line behind me to "guarde ma place S.V.P." while I run catch a shot of the Pierre Herme delivery truck!
Inside more intense decision-making processes are going on...
MIAM!
The macarons are not labeled, which is why you need the tip sheet...
What is this flavor/savour?
I chose citron, Mogador (biscuit macrons, ganache au fruit de la passion et chocolat au lait) and Plenitude (biscuit macaron chocolat, ganache au chocolat-caramel et eclats de chocolat a la fleur de sel). I wolfed them down too quickly for a shot for you :(
Friday's hound...
Not far from Pierre Herme, I grab some lunch at a favorite bistro, Aux Vieux Colombier - the L'Italienne salade...at 65, Rue de Rennes. , 75006
Then off to rue Mouffetard...
For a quick stroll and then on to...
The Madeleine area...
There are quite a few patisseries participating in Le Jour du Macaron...
But Fauchon is not one of them...hmmm
Nor is Hediard nearby...
But look at these fruits!
I try to catch a facade shot of Maille mustard, but it seems to be a meeting place for a gang of tourists...
After much wandering in the 8th, I notice it's almost 7 PM and I'm close to the rue Cambon Pierre Herme boutique, which I've never visited...
The line here is short, so what the hey, I join in...
In this shop everything is round and curvie - the counter...
The walls, the boxes...
And the macarons too!
I'm still saving my 3 Mogadors...
What am I saving them for?
To bring them back for you!
The weather has definitely changed.
My tower is misty this Monday morning...
I better get going!
~
BONJOUR LUNDI!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY