Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dog Story

There seems to be a daily pattern forming here:
Dogs, flowers, cafes, facades, street signs and the Eiffel Tower are turning up on a regular basis.
Like these two Parisien dogs greeting each other on rue St.-Dominique..
While this hound across the street looks longingly... I've even seen combinations of dogs and flower shops... Dogs and cafes... Dogs plastered on pastry shops (on SECCO at 20, rue Jean Nicot, 75007) This is the only cat I have seen to date..!?I've been shooting quite a few wine shop facades...And I like to take the signs announcing their hours...
The shop owner came outside and wanted to know why I was taking a picture of his ugly sign and invited me in. Natch he had a little doggie...
The interior was filled with wine antiques etc...
Did I mention there was a "greve" (general strike) yesterday?
I was mainly walking around my neighborhood, the 7th, then I headed across the Pont d'Alma to Avenue Montaigne to catch some posh facades like Dior and Chanel...
After, I headed over to the Champs-Elysees and the cafes were packed!
Time for a transfusion at 75, Ave de Champs-Elysee.
I'm troubled by a serious question in my patisserie ventures this trip...
Why don't these places offer any plain old apples. As an alternate choice for those of us who have resistance issues. If we saw an apple beside these delicacies (plus if they would list the calories like in NYC) well, we might do the right thing.
Just an insight I wanted to share with you...
Taking 500 photos daily and traipsing all over town is wearing me out and these hot chocolate and macarons "transfusions" are NOT doing the trick.
But there is solution, besides heading home, climbing 6 flights and falling into a coma.
Go to the movies.
I had a wonderful snooze at LAST CHANCE HARVEY and was all fired up to carry on completely refreshed.
I even took the bus!
The #87 goes right to Champs du Mars from bvd. St.-Germain.
Easy as pie.
There's a sign in the middle of the bus announcing the next stop and how many minutes till they arrive.
Perfect for type As.
I ended up quite near the Eiffel tower...
WOWZA!
BONJOUR WEEK-END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY