Monday, June 18, 2007

Laduree Petit Dej',watercolor, 9" x 11 1/2"
It's going to be 88 today and yesterday it went up to 90...
But I still have quite a few more hot chocolates to show you.
Hope you don't mind?
My last morning I was very close to Laduree Champs Elysees, so I thought why not?
Ahem...this was the same morning I had the Hotel Meurice hot chocolate...
But that was later on.
You get a sense of urgency your last morning in Paris.
What I ordered...
And how much it cost...
You'll be footing the bill next time :)
TANKS!
Et voila!
The works.
For some reason the French think you should drink your O.J. with a straw..?
If you know why, please tell me.
I wasn't all that keen on the sweet viennoisserie at Laduree :(
Everything was covered in sugar except the non-descript dinner roll.
I'd say tea is the better bet at Laduree, though the place was full of Frenchies..
The l'addition...pretty as ever.
I went upstairs for a quick loo stop...
And discovered a much nicer dining room upstairs...
Much more posh, if that's possible.
Next time...
On your way out, you might want to pick up a petit four for the road..?
There's a long bank of pastries to choose from and a new parfume too!
More hot chocolate to come,whatever the weather :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY