Tuesday, June 12, 2007

PARIS Sale

A Paris Anemone, watercolor, 9" x 11 1/2"
Have you noticed that channel PBS has a donation drive on?
Well this PB (Paris Breakfasts) has a donation drive to get back to PARIS!
Besides my supply of a gazillion photos are getting low...
And my Paris haircut has grown out...I thought you might like to help get me back to PARIS! So I'm having a little sale...
You get to pick the watercolor(s) from my gallery
The sale is OVER.
This was ONLY for stateside Paris Breakfasts readers malheureusement
All you had to do was send me an email...
Write the title, date (if you cut and paste the image that will help)
In the subject line PLEASE write: I WANT IT.
If you see (S) after the title the watercolor is sold.
I take payment by
PAYPAL only, unless you have some gold duckets...
The sale ONLY lasted till I got sufficient funds to run off to Paree!
THEN it was over!
More about the artist here.
Here's more goodies you get if you buy a watercolor
(Just like PBS we have goodies to throw in :)
Well vicariously anyway...
And MORE morning amusement with your coffee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY