Friday, June 22, 2007

Make Believe Cafe...

Cafe day today!

And I'm sick of looking at desserts I can't have...
There are lots of little chatchkas you can bring home.
Cafe stuff for sale at the cafes...
You'll find these signature souvenirs only at posh cafes like Flore and Deux Magots..
Not the same as being there...
But you can have your own little make believe cafe in your own kitchen
I've got a cafe table and chairs in mine...
A few French sugar cubes, a cafe cup or two and a glass...
Your bottle of Vittel and you're set up!
Wait!
You need the aroma of French roast coffee too...
And nothing like a bit of cafe music playing in the background...
Who knew Cafe de Flore has their own music CDs?
They've kindly thought of everything for your make believe cafe recreation..
One thing I wish I'd bought...
A Cafe Flore key chain as a reminder of where I'd like to be,
as I go out the door to the real world...
Here the cafe boutique where you can get your cafe gear.
26, rue Saint-Benoit, 75006
Just don't go before noon
CLOSED!
Do you have any cafe souvenirs in your kitchen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY