Thursday, June 14, 2007

Come On-A My House...

First I want to THANK YOU ALL!
Merci
Danke
Arigato
Obrigado
Whether you bought a watercolor or not. You showed your support for Paris Breakfasts in spades! It means a lot. I'm really inspired to keep on painting. Yesterday we toured a Paris cafe.
Today is a studio tour...
First thing I see in the morning (*note the time 4:58 AM) is MSN's opening page...They tempt and intice me to read their silly stories. That's why your PB post is sometimes delayed :(

Next I check New York's weather...and Paris weather. Some of you think I've flown the coop and am already in Paris! Or that I perhaps live FULL TIME in Paris? Not YET! but I have dreams...While I'm painting watercolors for you, I listen to the BBC
Otherwise known as the BEEB. Yup, I'm an Anglophile as well as a Francophile. I'm very fond of mysteries... If you hear any good ones let me know
Here's some eye candy I have hanging around to keep me going.
I'm very proud of the paper placemat with the water bottles I "borrowed" from cafe Le Luco.
One of my better acquisitions. The Paris Breakfasts Cafe be will open soon. My pets, models in some of my watercolors.The May 2006 calendar, is when I spent 3 glorious weeks in a Paris studio just painting and eating macarons.
Speaking of macarons, I did wolf down my still life subject matter from La Maison... It's been busy around here
THANKS to ALL OF YOU Here are the watercolors you requested
Waiting to go out TODAY! Nothing went out yesterday.That was not very unrealistic of me. The watercolor sale is over,
but MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
You "donated" enough to get me to Paris! By the way I am not leaving this weekend. I have more watercolors to pack up.
There were 1,743 visits(!) to Paris Breakfasts Flickr Gallery!
I've lost count of the number of watercolors sold. But this was really, really FUN! And I loved seeing your emails arriving saying,
I WANT IT!
We'll do this again sometime. And next time I'll hire some PBS volunteers to help with the emails and packing etc...
BIG MERCI! xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY