Thursday, June 21, 2007

76, rue de Seine 75006

I had planned to post on something else entirely
but I came across these lush Gerard Mulot pastries
and didn't want to deprive you this morning...
Or myself for that matter :)
I keep coming back to Mulot...
Here's repeat performance by these Chantilly lovelies...
For one thing Gerard Mulot opens at 6:30 AM !
AND open on Mondays.
AND his patisserie is on a corner (rue de Seine and rue Lobineau)

So there are two banks of windows to browse before entering!
(An important factor if you want to leche le vitrine)
Unlike secretive Pierre Herme, who keeps his treasures inside.
His doorway is a sort of curtain you push through
No sneak peeks there.
Here Mulot's marron glace...
I couldn't not show Mulot's macarons again could I?
He's got a book out too..
I always have my eye out for anything lemony...
Here the Tarte au Citron Meringuee.
If you go earlyish, they wheel out these carts of petit fours for you to gaze at longingly...
Well, some people are gazing at them longingly
:)
I'll WILL taste this next trip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY